Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Alinhamento

1ª hora
Johnny Cash - Four Strong Winds 4:35 American V: A Hundred Highways
Billie Holiday - I'm A Fool To Want You 3:25 Lady In Satin
Antony & The Johnsons - I Fell in Love with a Dead Boy 3:56 I Fell In Love With A Dead Boy
Marcelo Camelo - Janta 3:10 Sou
Little Joy - The Next Time Around 2:35 Little Joy
The New Year - Seven Days and Seven Nights 3:29 The New Year
Grizzly Bear - Deep Blue Sea 3:47 Dark Was The Night
Bon Iver - Brackett, W9 4:03 Dark Was The Night
Arthur Russell - Nobody Wants A Lonely Heart 2:26 Love Is Overtaking Me
The Walkmen - I Lost You 3:32 You & Me
Charlotte Gainsbourg & Calexico - Just Like A Woman 4:16 I'm Not There
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You 2:58 Juno
Iron & Wine - Resurrection Fern 4:50 The Shepherd's Dog

No comments: